www.weather4.com
Where I live we are supposed to get 4-12inch of snow! It is a heavy snow warning untill 5 AM Monday the 16th! Yaaaay! We barely got any snow this winter, wich is surprising. I hope it does snow that much!
I love Sundays! They are very satisfying. I don't have to do work Sundays.
Today we talked about the creation of the world. I have a favorite scripture now. It is --Oh crap. I left my scriptures at church. Oh well. I'll get them next week.
I went to my grandparents house the other day. It was fun! I got to help pick out a wedding dress for my aunt.
The wedding dress is beautifull! It is white, and it looks like a shirt and a skirt connected by a ribbon tied in a bow.
I hope I get a dress just like it!
Kidsdillemmas
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment