Thursday, January 12, 2006

First Day

Today was the first time for a lot of things.
#1 I got a blog.
#2 I kept my brothers under control.
#3 I messed up on my own cookie recipie, Little Swheaties.
#4 This is my first time on the laptop other than movies.

More about my brothers. My brothers are 8,6,3,and 1. They always getinto my things. I wish they would stop. They threw my stuff on the floor, and it took me 2hrs. to clean it up. They are so annoying! {Maybe that's exaggerating a little.} They are tourture! I cannot get them to stop doing stuff! It's like thier misson sometimes! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!

The cookies I invented were an accident. I was doing a recipie, and I didn't have all the ingreadents. So I messed arround a little. I ended up makeing a good cookie recipie! I might give it to you some time.

I love to read, so I read a book called Jessi Ramesy Pet-sitter.
It is a book in my 2nd favorite sieries, The Babysitters club. It is a good sieries, but not good enoughto beat Harry Potter. My favorite one is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,#4. It is sweet!
Gotta go!

No comments: